Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update
To Our Valued Customers,
Acme-Hardesty Co. is a “safety first” organization committed to the wellbeing of our employees, customers, supplier partners and community. With the expansion of COVID-19, Acme-Hardesty Co wants to assure you that we will do our best to continue to serve your company and provide excellent customer service.
We have taken the following steps to maintain our operations:
Health and Safety of Acme-Hardesty Employees:
- All employees have been made aware of the symptoms and precautions to take to reduce the risk of acquiring and spreading the virus, including proper handwashing techniques.
- Furthermore, they have been instructed to stay home should they or any of their family members show any symptoms (cough, high fever, difficulty breathing) of COVID-19.
- Enhanced hygiene accessibility has been provided throughout the Blue Bell Office, as well as additional overnight cleansing and sanitization.
Communication and Operating Rhythm:
- The Senior Leadership Team (SLT) meets on a weekly basis (or more frequently, as needed) to discuss internal and external risks associated with the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We are in constant communication with our supplier partners to understand their challenges and associated risks.
Security of Supply:
- At this time, we have adequate inventory in stock to accommodate most needs. We continue to assess this situation daily.
- Currently, we are not experiencing any difficulty in obtaining our raw materials.
- We are projecting that there may be a potential shortage of inbound containers coming from Asia and Southeast Asia in mid Q2.
- We are taking proactive measures by shipping additional material over the next several weeks to manage levels of inventory to cover us through Q3.
- We will be holding elevated inventory levels for key products.
- Each employee has confirmed they have the ability to work from home should the situation arise.
- We cannot guarantee that our office will not be affected, however we will continue to provide you with the best customer service possible.
- Should any issues arise that would affect business, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for your interest in our products. We appreciate your loyalty and we are doing our best to continue to earn your business.